Onko sinulla Sisua? Lähetä meille hakemus
Liity globaaliin kasvutarinaamme
Olemme globaalisti työskentelevä tiimi
Globaali tiimimme koostuu ammattitaitoisista asiantuntijoista. Investoimme aikaa ja resursseja innovointiin ja kehitykseen ja haluamme työntekijöidemme kasvavan ammatillisesti. Toimistomme sijaitsevat Helsingissä, Santiagossa ja Hanoissa. Sisua Digital kasvaa nopeasti – tule mukaan meidän kansainväliseeen kasvutarinaamme!
Ohjelmistorobotiikka ja AI ovat tulevaisuus – ja ne muovaavat ihmisten työskentelytapaa jo nyt. Meillä opit arvokkaita taitoja nopeasti kasvavalla toimialalla.
Kehitämme jatkuvasti toimintaamme ja työskentelytapojamme
As our business is growing, we are looking for a Group Finance Manager to join our growing international team. We offer you a vantage point in developing and managing business control in our group together with service providers in each region.
Mission in this role
We’re looking for someone who already knows their craft. You will be working with our management team in different markets and with our local financial partners to coordinate the group financial strategy and reporting. The role includes hands-on financial tasks and requires that you are self-driven and ambitious in creating the financial structure, management reports, and strategy that our global growth requires.
As Group Finance Manager, you will get the chance to
- Manage the group’s Financial Control and Accounting operation: Organize and coordinate the financial administration work in subsidiaries and on the group level.
- Ownership of all financial accounting-related tasks etc:
- Responsible for the monthly closing process and ensuring all deadlines.
- Ensure all appropriate levels of controls are in place, remain documented, and are auditable if required.
- Ensuring the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of financial information
- Development of financial processes and procedures
- Develop and put in place controlling, forecasting, and reporting process.
- Develop and maintain an end-to-end budget process.
- Support the management team with analyses and decision proposals.
- Develop and operate group transfer pricing and internal invoicing.
- Report directly to the group CEO and work closely with management team and General Managers in each region
As an ideal candidate, we’d hope you have
- Preferably +3 years of solid working experience in similar roles or an accounting/audit background
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping, financial statements, financial accounting, and taxes
- Professional English language skills – other language skills (esp. Spanish, Finnish, Vietnamese) are welcome.
- Structured way of working and strong skills in one or more of the following technologies: MS Excel, MS Power BI, and Oracle NetSuite
- Interest in developing financial processes and implementing solutions that automate manual tasks.
- Analytical approach forwards planning and eagerness to find the best financial practices while we grow.
- Experience in M&A is seen as a benefit.
What we offer
- Cultural vantage point in a global growth company
- Position which enables your professional development and self-challenge
- Close working relationship with group management
- Flat organization with supportive entrepreneurial team and an encouraging work community
- A competitive salary with vacation days, healthcare, and other benefits
- Flexible hours and the option to work hybrid from home and from the office
- Possibility to become a part of the share option program and join every worker in being a stakeholder with a potential upside.
If you are interested, please send your application & CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on May 21th! Also please let us know your location (Helsinki, Santiago, Hanoi), salary request, and possible start date in your application.
Sisua Digital is a growth company operating intelligent process automation. Our core markets are in Finland, Chile, and Vietnam and we are looking for growth in Latin America, North America, and Japan. We are in the business of managed service to large enterprise customers. Over the years, we have carried out automation operations and maintenance for more than 100 customers worldwide. Currently, our team consists of 60+ consultants in our offices in Santiago de Chile, Helsinki and Hanoi.